Saturday, June 14, 2008

Extra Contest Entry!

No matter what thread I pick (meaning you get at least ONE entry already even if you didn't comment on that thread) you can get an extry entry by doing the following:

-If you have a blog, then add me on your blog roll.
-If you have a myspace, put me in your top friends.
-OR, you can simply add my site to your favorites list


This is just to hopefully allow more people see the blog and even let YOU remember to check back for new stuff. We like hearing from people, what can I say?

More to come today...Song of the Day, Book Review...

8 comments:

Breanna said...

I already have you in my top friends on myspace does that count? lol

I'd add you to my blog roll on my blog but I still have no idea how to do that let alone do like anything else, lol.

-Breanna

Elainareads said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know ur in my list of Book Lovers on my blog:

http://elainareads.blogspot.com

=D

The Book Muncher said...

you're on my list (i hadnt realized you weren't already, which was shocking, cuz i love checking this blog!)

i am NOT kissing up. i'm totally serious :D

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Breanna: That works fine!!

Elaina: Thanks so much!!!

The book muncher: Aw, thanks! I love your blog as well..and like you said, NOT sucking up. You read books like a crazy person!! you always seem to have a new review. and i'm glad you like my blog too. i try..it's a work in process still, i suppose you could say. :)

-Lauren

Lenore said...

I added you to my blogroll!

You can enter my contest too :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Lenore: thanks! I am going to enter now...
How do you add people to the blogroll? LOL that's why i don't have one yet, i'm still learning...


-Lauren

Bunny B said...

I've added you to my blogroll!

http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com

Book Spot said...

I'm going to go add you on my blog: Book Spot..I love that you have music on here, too :)