Monday, June 9, 2008

Song of the Day-The City Drive

These guys are seriously one of my favorite bands. I love them a ton and I love this song (the lyrics really are good if you want an inspiring song or just something fun to listen too!) so watch the video for The City Drive's "Defeated" and let me know what you think!
Add the band too if you like what you hear...tell them we told you abou them! :0)

The City Drive Myspace


Breanna said...

Oooh great song! I really liked it.

I have a blog now! Go check it out. It's not too exciting yet but I do have my first review up!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Glad you did. You should add the band for sure. And check out the Pluto Revolts interview.
Nice!!! I'll go and check the blog now.


Khyrinthia said...

I'm enjoying the song. *searches them on youtube*

And I would add them, but I kind of don't have a myspace. x)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Glad you like the song. And I understand abbout the Myspace thing. They have a website as well though!!


Elainareads said...

Cool song of the day!