Monday, June 9, 2008

Update: Please Read

Alright, so I have to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...not cool at that means I might not be able to get on again for the next two to three days. I hope it's not too long, but I definitely won't be on tomorrow. Basically, I'm just letting everyone know that I might be gone for a bit and I will be back on as soon as possible.
ALSO: Since I will be away for a couple days or so, I'm going to try and post some stuff later on tonight to hold you over. If you read it, please leave a comment! I'd love to come back on to some comments from people!!

Thanks a ton. I appreciate it.

P.S. Looking for Promotion? Read the thread here or go here:


paperxxflowers said...

Heyy :] You've got four entries in my contest, Lauren :]

Thanks for blogging about it, and make sure to keep checking for more ways to get extra entries :]

Anilee said...

Aww...that stinks, Lauren. Hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Anilee: Thanks very much for the comment. I hope so! It's a little nervewracking, but I'm feeling a bit better about it.

Megan: Awesome! You're welcome and I'll keep checking back when I can.


The Compulsive Reader said...

I had my wisdom teeth out two weeks ago, and I read like 8 books in one weekend. Yeah, it was painful, but so much fun to just sit and read all day. Good luck, and I hope you do not have any dry sockets (I have TWO! They suck).

Alea said...

That's not fun at all. Make sure to get some ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, and a few good books! I remember when I had mine out my best friend got me my favorite book ( i didn't have it at the time) the great gatsby, even though she hated it herself. it made me feel much better :) i wasn't allowed to open my gift until after my teeth came out. fun memories! good luck!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Alea: Thanks for the comment! I'm definitely going to be eating lots of ice cream and the like...and going to read as much as I can as SOON as I can, since the first day I'll probably be out of it most of the time. that's awesome of your friend though!

the compulsive reader: oh gosh! that wasn't long ago and sorry about the dry socket. Yeah, I've heard about that and DO not want to get it, so i'm hoping i'll be okay. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone!


Liviania said...

I'm sure you'll be fine! I had mine out in March and I was off the serious meds at the end of the second day.

(Although I went back on them after I drove for three hours on the third day. My teeth felt all rattly and I was in a generally crappy mood after that.)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thanks Livinia!
Yeah, I'm starting to get better and I dont' think I need the medicine anymore...I hope it just gets better from here!


Breanna said...

That totally sucks about having to get your wisdom teeth taken out! I hope you're feeling a bit better now. I remember both of my sisters being miserable for days when they had their wisdom teeth taken out. They ate a lot of mashed potatoes.

I still have yet to have mine out though.