Thursday, July 31, 2008

Harry Potter Mania Lives On!

Remember the book of fairytales that J.K. Rowling wrote called The Tales of Beedle the Bard? It will be released on December 4, 2008 and can be preordered now on

Also...the first trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is out. You can watch it below. Thoughts? Opinions? I'm super stoked for this one! It's my second favorite book out of the series (with number three coming in at number one!)I personally love the trailer and it makes me super excited for the film. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the conversation between Dumbledore and Harry at the end. Very chilling in a way.
I also read last night that young Tom Riddle is played by Ralph Fiennes' nephew (Voldemort). And I'm pretty sure older Tom Riddle is being played by Ralph's brother. Pretty cool, eh?


Booked Books said...

How awesome! Thanks for letting me know. =D

Shooting Stars Mag said...

No problem at all! :)