Thursday, July 31, 2008

Interview: Twilight's Justin Chon

Genre of the Month currently has an interview with actor Justin Chon posted. If you don't know...he will be playing Eric in the upcoming film version of Twilight. We did an interview with him before he started filming a few months back...and I will try and edit this post later with a link, but if you want it, please feel free to comment and I'll work faster!
However, now that filming is over we interviewed him for Vampire Month...head on over and read/comment and show Justin your support. Gotta give the humans love too, right?! RIGHT!


If the link doesn't work...simply go too: www.genreofthemonth.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Hope. said...

I've nominated you! Check out my blog post tomorrow morning for more information.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Hope: Awesome, thanks so much. I'll have to check it out!!! :)

Lauren