Monday, August 25, 2008

Do You Wanna Know About Me?!




Do you want to learn more about me? Sure, you do! Head on over to Carol's Blog to read the interview she did with me a little while back. It was just posted this past Saturday, I believe! Leave comments there if you read it. :)


If you want to know anything else about me or Keaton (since I know most of you don't know much about her) just leave your comments about that on THIS blog. We'll both answer unless you state you just want one of our answers...no big deal either way!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Can Keaton answer the questions I asked you? I don't really know about her. :\

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Carol: I can certainly send them to her and hopefully she can answer them asap!

-Lauren

Carol said...

That would be great! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Carol: I just sent her the information and where to find the questions, so I should know by tomorrow!

-Lauren