Monday, August 25, 2008

Schedule

Alright...we've never done a schedule before but I know some other blogs try and post certain things on certain days, and I figured it would be nice to try that here...so maybe there will be more variety and people can sort of know when things will be up.

Music Mondays: Interviews, reviews, anything music related will be on Mondays.

TV Tuesdays: TV actor/actresses, random TV talks or updates.

Win-It-Wednesdays: If we are doing a contest, I'll try and post those on this day...and I'll also try and post other contest links as well.

Thursday Threads: Talk about clothing lines and other things that people make...crafts, purses, etc.

Friday Films: Dvd reviews, movie reviews of films that are in theaters, talk about upcoming films/trailers, movie actor/actress information.

Saturdays/Sundays: These are really going to be random...It could be Surprise Saturday/Sunday and something fun or different will be posted...it could be Slacker Saturday/Sunday, meaning little to no posts will go up...etc. You get the idea!


Now, you might have noticed I didn't post anything about book reviews/author interviews/author guest blogs/anything of that nature, and that's because those will be posted on random days...so if you're big on that stuff, be sure to check back at least once a day or so to see if there is anything new!

Basically, I'll try and stick to this schedule and I hope it makes things easier for everyone...but things might get posted on the wrong days depending on how much I want to post it, or if I need to get something up before the next correct date....make sense?

Let me know what you think! And if you want to see anything specific for certain days, let us know and maybe we can work something out. You never know.

Thanks,
Lauren, Keaton

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great schedule. I'll try to visit every day and leave comments. I always forget to leave comments. :(

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Carol: Thanks, I'm glad you think so!
Definitely try when you can...but I understand that it's easy to forget. :)

-Lauren

J. Kaye Oldner said...

I really, really, really need to do a schedule. That would make things so much easier!

Hmmmm...now let me find the time to do one...lol!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

J.Kaye: haha well, good luck with it if you decide to work on one! I'm hoping it will help things go a bit more smoother for the blog.

-Lauren