Friday, August 8, 2008

She's Got Weird Tastes...

Alright, I love doing these Songs of the Day and I will keep them up as much as I can. I know that I don't post one everyday, but I suppose that just keeps you from getting too overwhelmed. I want to know, however, who watches the videos? Do you watch all of them? How do you decide which ones to watch if you don't watch them all? What are your thoughts on the idea overall? Anything else you want to add as well is greatly appreciated. We love feedback, so please leave us your thoughts in some comments...and comment on the previous stuff too. Lots of new things have been added and we'd love more feedback!!

Now, this is a bit different from other Songs of the Day. I'm going to post more than one video...I'm actually going to post four. Feel free to comment on them all, a few, or just one. It doesn't matter. This post is showcasing some songs that I really like...but the songs aren't quite the same type of genre...but hey! Who says you have to like one type of music? One type of movie? Or book? It doesn't matter what you like. So here we go...my picks (and my meaning Lauren!)

The Fratellis: "Chelsea Dagger"





Puddle of Mudd: "Psycho"
I kept trying to find a video that I could place on here, but all the links were disabled...so just click the link!

Video!



Miley Cyrus: "7 Things"
Yeah, I like Miley Cyrus....LOL




The Spill Canvas: "All Over You"

10 comments:

Kyle said...

haha, that 7 things song isn't bad but i don't like that she marked out Nick Jonas's face on that picture.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Kyle: I think it's very catchy and fun. Is that Nick Jonas? I could never tell if he was the one in the picture or not...well, that's not cool.

-Lauren

Kyle said...

yeah it is him. shes mad bc he broke up with her and is now dating selena gomez. idk why they broke up. but I also heard a rumor that miley was cheating on nick with one of her guy back up dancers. which is not cool. if that was the reason he broke up with her than go nick!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Kyle: Oh, I wondered if it was him...when I watched the video one time, but I wasn't sure.
Who knows when it comes to rumors? I suppose it's their life...but I agree, if one of them was cheating, then definitely not a good relationship. I don't care who you are.

-Lauren

Kyle said...

yeah thats what I dont like about reporters they try to get in celeb's personal life and sumtimes ruin it.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Kyle: I definitely agree with that. I hate how magazines and reporters give away personal details in artist's lives. I mean, come on...they're still people! You should only focus on what they want you to focus on...their work.
I mean, yeah, you get personal about things, but not stuff related to family or friends or relationships.

-Lauren

Erin said...

I like 7 Things a lot. :D

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Erin: Sweet deal. It's very catchy, like I was telling Kyle. I enjoy some fun, pop stuff. :)

-Lauren

Breanna said...

Oooh Oooh I love Spill Canvas! I've been humming that song for the past few days. I'm in love. Oh and I actually like Miley too. Shh don't tell anyone, lol.

-Breanna

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Breanna: It's okay..I'm sure more people enjoy listening too her than who admit it...if that makes sense? LOL

I love The Spill Canvas too. I've seen them live twice now and they are very good.

Lauren