Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tagged for the Very First Time

Alright, so I was tagged by Steph over at the blog Reviewer X. This is being filled out by Lauren (no surprise there, right?) but I'll try and see if Keaton wants to do this as well...and you can get to know a bit about her later on. So, without further ado, here are my answers!


WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY?

Well, the day has mostly gone...so I suppose I'll be eating some kind of dinner in the near future. Check and do some stuff online. Wait around for my friend to come over, and then we'll sit around the computer and watch some youtube stuff. Yes, we really are that awesome. ;-)

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Umm...a red popsicle! It was yummy!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I don't know. A few days ago, maybe?

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Nope, I hate my handwriting most of the time. I love my mom's though. I wish I had hers.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey. All the way.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Nope, sure don't.


DO YOU USE SARCASM?


All the time, though it's sometimes a hard process to really get to know me...and since that is, most people don't get my sarcasm at first.

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yep!

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No way! I hate heights and I'm definitely not one of those adventurous girls.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Lucky Charms and Cap'n Crunch.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Oh gosh, I have a lot...but one of them is that I'm really insecure.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

White skirt. Black and white shoes.

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Purple!

FAVORITE SMELLS?


A burning fire, cinnamon...

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My friend and mom.

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings...for movies at least. I'm not big on scary movies, because I get freaked out easily and I hate the gore stuff.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

In theaters? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. On TV? A bit of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I haven't seen it all the way through yet, but I want too. Big fan of Johnny Depp.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?


A few actually: The Society of S, The Elite, and Oscar Wilde and a Death of No Importance.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

I'm on a laptop.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Psych. One of my favorite shows.

FAVORITE SOUND?

Oh gosh, I have no clue! I like silence at times, and other times, I just like to hear people talking. The sound of music is amazing...if the music is good, of course. HAH!

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?


The Beatles

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Not very far honestly. I'd love to go to another country at some point...England or Australia are my main choices as of now.

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I don't know! You tell me! I don't think I do...








Yeah, the title is a Madonna reference. I'm quite random.

4 comments:

Liviania said...

Who isn't a fan of Johnny Depp?

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Livinia: haha very true, i don't think i've met anyone as of yet that isn't some sort of fan of his. he's quite good.

lauren

keri mikulski :) said...

I agree with the scary movies or happy endings. :) Me too.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Keri: Oh, definitely!! :)
Thanks for the comment.

lauren