Sunday, November 2, 2008

Winners!

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos

The winner of The Dracula Dossier is Tetewa

The three winners of You Do Not Talk About Fight Club are:

Diana Dang
Ginny
Bunny B


I emailed Tetewa, but the three winners need to email me themselves since I don't believe they left an email.
You all have ONE WEEK to get back to me with an adress or I'll choose new winners!


Thanks so much for checking out the blog and entering. I hope to see you around again in the future. More reviews, interviews, guest blogs, and contests to come....so keep checking back!

~Lauren

5 comments:

Diana Dang said...

Yay for me! Thanks Lauren!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

No problem Diana! I'm happy to see you won.

-Lauren

Bunny B said...

Hi Lauren!! :)
I've emailed you!! Thank you!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Bunny b: Got your email! the publisher will send it off...so hopefully it won't be too long.

Just waiting for the last email.
-Lauren

kalea_kane said...

Congrats to all of you...though I am devastated. ;) Thanks for the chance though. :)