Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks SO Much!



Thank you so much for this award. I've gotten a couple awards (rather rare, so it's always amazing) in the past and I forgot to post them, so I'm sorry for those that have sent me one. However, this one was given to me by Stephanie and Shalonda.

Rules of this award:

The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded the blog to you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs you award onto your blog.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.


I posted the links to Shalonda and Stephanie's blogs above, so definitely check them out since they would have been included. As for the other blogs I want to award this too:

And Another Book Read

Hope's Bookshelf

Valentina's Room

Green Bean Teen Queen

3 comments:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Thank you! I love your blog too!:)

Lenore said...

Great picks!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Sarah: Aw, thanks and you are quite welcome.

Lenore: Thank you. I really wanted to focus on blogs that weren't mentioned a lot.

-Lauren