Monday, February 16, 2009

Danielle Joseph WINNERS + Next Month?

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
The winners of the Danielle Jospeh "small, purple items" prize packs are:

Word Freak
and
Steph Su

I emailed you both, so please get in touch ASAP.

Now, I know I was supposed to say what was IN them already, but I wanted to add some more items....however, this is what they contain:

-Purple lip gloss
-Mascara in a purple container
-Little notebooks with the Shrinking Violet written on it in....guess what? Purple!
~All from Danielle

-Purple lotion
-Purple lip gloss in containers shaped like candy
-Purple magnets with fun sayings
~All from Me


I was ALSO supposed to announce that next month's (March) Danielle Joseph contest will involve an ARC of Shrinking Violet, so check back for more!! And don't forget...the book is out on May 5. Write it down!

4 comments:

Word Freak said...

omg that's my first time winning a contest hhh
thanks a lot ^^
i'll email you my info ASAP

the epic rat said...

Congrats to the winners! The prize pack sound fun and cute and purple-y :)

Thao said...

Congrats to the winners. I love the prize pack, so cool!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Word Freak: Congrats!

Cecilia: Aw, thanks. :)

Thao: Thank you, keep checking back every month leading up to the release!

-Lauren