Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How Cool! I'm in Sadie Magazine!


That's right! My review for the book Misfits and Other Heroes by Suzanne Burns is on the website Sadie Magazine. I'm so excited and I hope you all will go and read the review right now. I'd love to know what you think. The review is probably the longest I've ever written, for a book at least.
Here is a direct link:
Let me know if it doesn't work for you for some reason! Can I just say right now though that I LOVE this cover?! I hadn't seen it until today, actually, but it's great. I love the girl and her dress and the font they used for the title/author. What do you think?

9 comments:

Storyheart said...

Congratulations that's great!

Storyheart

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thanks so much!

Thao said...

You rock : )

cupcakewitch said...

I like the cover too but I don't know about the font...

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thao: Aw, thanks.

cupcakewitch: yeah, the cover is pretty stellar. I just really want the girl's dress! lol

Lenore said...

That's so cool! I went through a major short story phase and I really need to start reading them again.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Lenore: Thanks! I read a lot this semester for school, so I definitely fell in love with a few. I like short stories and essays.

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

That's awesome Lauren-congrats! And I agree, I totally want that girls dress too.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Sarah: Thanks, and it's so pretty, right??