Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Idea: A Place to Write Me


This page is just a random idea that I had and I wanted to see if it would help people trying to get in touch.
Yes, we have an email (two of them) in the header, but this is mainly for other bloggers to get in touch about a few things.
1. Did I write you a comment on your blog or ask a question? If I did, write me back here and I'll see it. I might not remember to re-check your blog's post later on.
2. Do you have a random question or comment? Leave it here and I'll write you back if need be.
3. Awards (if you know, I got one. LOL) and other notifications. Just leave it here instead of on another post. This gives you a spot where it won't be random or out-of-place.
Anything else, feel free to comment here too. It doesn't matter. If it's something serious or private, just email.


Storyheart said...

Great Idea I always wonder how to contact bloggers re guests, blogs or just questions about what is going on.


Shelley said...

I like this idea. Because sometimes I just have a general question or comment and I never know where to write it if it's not related to a particular blog.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Storyhear: Thank you, and I figured it might make it easier for people so I hope they notice it on the sidebar and realize what it's for. :)

Shelley: Me too! And I feel bad if I'm just placing it in a random post. I don't really mind when others do it, but it's easier if it's one spot, so I'm glad you like the new idea. Feel free to use it on your own blog!


Shelley said...

I think I will use this idea! I just have to figure out how. I'm still trying to figure all this technical stuff out! lol

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Shelley: Awesome, and I know what you mean. I'm not very good with technology either. LOL

Shalonda said...

Great idea, and just because I can leave a comment for you, I just want to say that you rock, Lauren! Really, you do!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, thanks Shalonda. I'm so glad you like the idea. I figured it might help.

Shelley/Book Fanatic said...

I still can't fifure out how to add something like this to my profile. Did you use some specific code?

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Shelley: When you log onto the blog, click "Layout" and then "add a new gadget" or something similar to that. Click "picture" and you upload the photo you want and the title, and you can link it to a you have to make the post first and then put that link in, so it brings the person to a certain place.

does that make sense??
let me know if it doesn't work!

Shelley/Book Fanatic said...

I think I got it! I was forgetting to add the link! Can you leave me a comment and see if it works okay? Thanks!!

Beth said...

Thanks for stopping in to read the interview with Tammi from Funnel Full of Soup and entering the giveaway.