Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Party Winners!

Party Hat Kids Pictures, Images and Photos Two of the "May Party" contests have ended and I'm trying to keep on track, so here are the winners for the Faryl Album and Initiation book if you entered! You might be the winner...keep reading. ALSO: if you are the winner, please email me with your address info and I will pass that along to whoever needs it so you can recieve your prize. If you didn't win, go out and buy the book and/or album if you really want a copy. It's worth it!

Initiation by Susan Fine: Briana from WhatBriReads

Faryl Smith's Debut Album: Llehn


Kate said...

Congratulations to Briana and Llehn :)

WhatBriReads said...

Yay! Exciting!! :D Emailing you right now :)

Llehn said...

Thanks, Kate! Emailed you my addy already Lauren. Thanks a bunch!

Beth Kephart said...

This is one of the funniest pictures ever.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Beth: haha Thanks! I thought it was cute and wanted to do put something with the notice. :)

Got your emails and I'll send them off to where they need to go!