Saturday, May 23, 2009

Next Batch of Winners, Oh My!









Shrinking Violet winner: Anita Yancey (emailed you!)





Jody Gehrman winner: I Heart Monster (already contacted)





Thanks for entering. We still have quite a few contests going on, and I swear I WILL figure out the Willow and Romance/Paranormal contest winners this weekend as it ended about a week ago. :)



If you are waiting for something from me (a prize win, I mean) it should be going out soon. Feel free to remind me too if you wish.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Have you announced the winners of the City of Bones contest?

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Amanda: I think I forgot to mention it ON the blog, and I do apologize...but the winner has been picked. I've been meaning to mail it out to them actually so if I didn't contact you, I'm sorry, but best of luck in the other contests!!

-Lauren

The Book Resort said...

Congrats to the winners!

Thao said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I Heart Monster said...

Thank you :o) I'm really excited about those books!!

Laina said...

Lol, that picture made me crack up.