Sunday, June 7, 2009

In My Mailbox:Oh Wow! I Bought Them Myself!

In My Mailbox: Books that I Bought

I haven't done one of these in awhile, but the last few times I only focused on the ones that I purchased myself and didn't get through a contest or for review. That doesn't mean I haven't gotten books this way, but you'll hopefully hear about them sometime in the future...and I want to show that I do love books enough to buy what I can. It's good to support the authors!








Okay, so this looks a bit uneven and I do apologize. I'm the worst person ever to post a bunch of pictures in one post. But anyway, those are some books that I've gotten in the past few weeks. I went to a library book sale and even bought some books used as well, but I bought the ones above for the full price from Borders and Amazon.
What do you all think?!


Buy These:

11 comments:

Kate said...

You bought some great books :D
I hope you enjoy them!

BookChic said...

All of the books are fabulous, except for Stolen and Lovestruck Summer, as I haven't read them, lol. I hope to start Lovestruck Summer soon though!

katie said...

You got some great books. I plan on reading Cracked Up To Be this week. Happy reading!

PopinFresh said...

Great books, I especially like the look of Stolen and I'm looking forward to your review to it. I've added it to my wish list, hopefully, I'll be able to read it sooner, rather than later.

~ Popin

Bookgeek said...

Cracked up to Be is high, high on my to be read pile. And Stolen looks fabulous.

Library Lounge Lizard said...

I read Vast Fields of Ordinary and I loved it. It is such a great book!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Library Lounge Lizard: that's awesome, I'm so glad to hear that. I hope to read it soon.

BookGeek: Doesn't Stolen look great? I know! I saw it on Woundrous Reads blog and I HAD to read it. And Cracked Up to Be was on my "need to buy" list for awhile so I finally picked it up.

Popin: I hope you can read it soon too, and that's great it's on your wish list. I'll try and read/review it soon then so you can see what I thought.

Katie: Oh, cool! And thank you!!

James: LOL Well, thanks, and I hope you get to read Lovestruck Summer soon too. It looks great. Good summer read.

Kate: Thanks! I hope so too, though I'm sure I will. :-)

-Lauren

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week, Freak Show looks really good. Enjoy.

Jacqueline C said...

These all look good. Nice list. Here are mine. (1) and (2)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I just finished Stolen and absolutely loved it. I hope you do too!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Rebecca: Thanks, and I've heard it is...so I'm hoping!

Jacqueline C: Why thanks, I'll check yours out in a second.

So Many Books: Yay, I'm so glad to hear. I've only read maybe one review or so...I'm sure I will. It looks amazing.

-Lauren