Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'll Be Reviewing This Lovely Piece...

See the above photo? I'll be reviewing that item in the near future. I want to thank Accent Furniture Direct for giving me the chance to do this. I think it'll look great in my living room and the picture is just beautiful!

If you want some new Kitchen Furniture, this is the place for you!

They have amazing things there. Some are more expensive but they aren't all, so definitely give it a look or pass this along to anyone who is moving into a new home or redecorating.


BrittLit said...

That's a really great piece. I love it!

Liviania said...

Way cool! How'd you end up reviewing furniture?

Shooting Stars Mag said...

BrittLit: Thanks! yeah, I think it's really pretty and I love fall the best so it makes me think of that. I had my mom help, and she wanted this one for the living room. :)

Liviania: Thanks!!! I got a note from them asking if I wanted to help out, so I said sure! I figured it would be cool to add something new to the site.


Falling Off The Shelf said...

That's awesome! I'm going to be reviewing a bookshelf for CSN Furniture within the next couple weeks (hopefully sooner if it arrives quickly!). I'm so excited :)

I think it's neat that furniture companies are coming to bloggers to review their products. I'd be willing to review more furniture in the future for other companies as long as they are book related (bookshelves, or office furniture of some kind).

Looking forward to your review!

E. Van Lowe said...

Books, music, concerts and now furniture. A career is taking shape right before our eyes.

Love the wall piece.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

E: haha well, thanks, it's a lot of fun. And I'm glad! I thought it was great.

Falling off the shelf: i agree, I do think bloggers have a lot of help in promoting to certain people. I know I find most recommendations online these days.