Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Friend had a Baby, so Now It's Time To...


That's right. She just had her first baby, a little boy. I've been planning a month of baby/toddler/parent posts for a few months now but as you know, I got a bit behind on things so this is starting kind of late. However, if you have a little one or know someone who does or is pregnant, definitely keep checking back (all giveaways should be ending on October 1 so hurry) and enter the giveaways, read the interviews and guest posts, and learn about some cool products.

Some of these posts are not JUST for kids/parents either, so no matter who you are, you really should keep an eye out for what's up and see if it interests you!

Again, I'm sorry for the lateness of this but I hope it'll still be fun. Go and spread the word!!!!

No comments: