Saturday, November 28, 2009

2010 Challenge that Dare Not Speak Its Name

I've never actually signed up for a book challenge before but I figured it was about time so I decided to do the GLBT Reading Challenge. I'll post the brief rules below as well as the link so you can sign up/find out more...prizes involved!! I don't have a final list of books to read (I'm sure they will change as the year goes on) but I am hoping to do the Rainbow Level (12 or more books).


The basic idea of this challenge is to read books about GLBT topics and/or by GLBT authors.

The challenge runs year-round, and there will be three levels of participation:

Lambda Level: Read 4 books.
Pink Triangle Level: Read 8 books.
Rainbow Level: Read 12 or more books.


Amanda said...

Yay! Thanks for joining us Lauren!

Alice Teh said...

Have fun and happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

Good luck!

Kate said...

Good luck with the challenge =)

Jazz said...

Good luck! I think I'm going to sign up for this one, too.