Monday, November 9, 2009

RENT Live: Read My Review


"It's right that today's Halloween. It was Angel's favorite holiday."

If you know the play or even saw the movie version of RENT, I hope that quote stands out to you. I use it because I went and saw RENT live on Halloween for the third time and it was just as amazing as always.

It even had Broadway's original Mark and Roger, played by Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal (that's them in the picture above...in that order if you don't know!).

My full review, however, is here:

http://www.eventchaser.com/2009/11/rent-at-procter-and-gamble-hall-at-aronoff-center-in-cincinnati-ohio/

Check it out and leave a comment there if you read it!! I'd really appreciate it and be sure to see the play if you can. Totally worth it.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I love the show. My old high school actually got the rights to perform it last year (of course, it was a few years after I graduated...

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Mmm. Rent. Truly my favorite of all the musicals. And I like musicals!

David said...

once, i rented the rent cast recording from the library and i did not like it! maybe it's better if you see it? maybe my expectations were too high.

real estate agent from Vancouver BC said...

Hi. Very nice review. I love musicals and this one seems to be very good. I try to go on musicals as much as possible here in Vancouver but the offer is quite limited. However, sometimes it's worth to travel little bit in order to see a good show.

Take care,
Jay

purplg8r said...

I LOVE this show! I saw it with recently with the original Mark and Roger...soo good!

brizmus said...

ohman, I LOVE Rent! So good! Although I haven't seen it since high school, 9 years ago. I also got to see it with Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, and I even got to meet Adam Pascal afterwards. It was one of the more amazing experiences of my life.
RENT!!!!