Sunday, January 10, 2010

Amazing Contest: Do NOT Pass This Up!

The “Don’t Let Your Dream Fade Vlog” Sweepstakes

Are you dreaming big like Janie? Prove it!
Lisa McMann and Simon & Schuster want to hear from you:

How are your dreams and goals like Janie’s?

Answer this question via vlog in less than two minutes and visit to learn how to enter your vlog in the
“Don’t let your dreams Fade” vlog contest!

Lisa McMann will choose a winner, who will receive $1000 toward furthering
his or her life goals!

No purchase necessary. Starts on 1/5/10 at 12:01 a.m. EST. Ends on 3/8/10 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Open to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are between
the ages of 14-18 as of date of entry. Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United
States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are
not eligible for entry.

Lauren Says: Seriously, if you are the right age and live in the United States you have to enter this. I'm afraid I can't...being 19...but it's an amazing opportunity. I know a lot of you bloggers out there fall into the age category AND vlog about books so why not do this? You could win money to pursue your dreams!! Why wouldn't you want to try? After all, they always say "You Can't Win, if you Don't Enter" so ENTER already. Lisa would love you if you did and it would allow Simon and Schuster to KEEP doing this great contest if people enter every year and it's a success.

We all have dreams. So talk about it. You can find the official rules as well as HOW to enter right here:

Enter Now. Go ahead.

I'd love to know if you are going too or if you already fill me in. Leave a comment. Spread the word too! Don't be greedy with this!!!

Oh, and please read my message below about author events. I got a lot of random spam so I'm afraid it looks like more people commented than they did. I know you all have events out there, so pleaseee let me know!


Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thanks for the heads up! I guess I'm eligible, though I don't know if I can work up the nerve to do a vlog, lol. I might enter though, so thanks! :)

Julie said...

I would love to do this contest, but as I haven't read the series I don't know Janie's goals. I wouldn't want to be unfair like that.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Jenn: You're quite welcome and you should try. I know vlogs are a bit nerve-wracking, but you can do as many takes as you need to make it perfect and it's worth trying!

Julie: I understand. They are fast reads though so you might be able to get at least Wake in before the contest ends, then you COULD try.


David said...

thanks for playing my contest! sorry you didn't win, but there could only be one :)