Sunday, January 3, 2010

IMM: Helping the Publishing Companies


I went to the bookstore the other day with a friend of mine to pick up some titles I'd been dying to read. I don't have pictures for them all but I do have a link to their Amazon page in case you want to buy it/check out the summary. In My Mailbox is here! ------Lauren

Ordinary Ghosts by Eireann Corrigan

Break by Hannah Moskowitz

Rage: A Love Story by Julie Anne Peters

Liar by Justine Larbalestier

Doing It by Melvin Burgess

I went to Borders to get all of these books, so thanks Borders!! They were doing a special where you could buy 4 YA titles and get a fifth free (the fifth will be the cheapest book though).

Source: I bought these all myself!

12 comments:

trishalynn0708 said...

You got some really good books!!

Ordinary Ghosts and Rage: A Love Story sound really good!!

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Esme said...

I am not familiar with these-thanks for the new titles.

Krista/Tower of Books said...

I've been wanting to read Ordinary Books for a long time. Hope you enjoy!

Alice Teh said...

I have Ordinary Ghosts in my TBR and it's also part of my YA Challenge. :D

Enjoy your books!

Kari (Flamingo1325) said...

Fantastic week for you! I hit up that borders sale too haha

Ah Yuan // wingstodust said...

Liar is a lovely novel. I hope you have fun reading~

Cassie said...

Hi! You won my blog giveaway! Email me your info and I'll get it sent out to you :)