Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Demetri Martin and Sarah Silverman "Back to Back"



Tomorrow night should find you watching Comedy Central as Important Things with Demetri Martin returns at 10 and The Sarah Silverman Program is back at 10:30. A whole hour of hilarious goodness! Who can resist that these days??

As for me, I really like Demetri Martin and would love to check his show out more. I tried to when it first premiered but got a bit sidetracked so must get back to that. He's a funny guy. What do you all think? Any Sarah Silverman fans here?

Fun little music video with Sarah and Demetri, "Back to Back"

The Sarah Silverman Program
Back to Back Music Video
http://www.comedycentral.com/
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


--Lauren

8 comments:

Caitie F said...

My husband and I love "Important Things". We have it set up on our DVR and have seen every episode. He is the perfect person to have this kind of series!

I like Sarah Silverman's stand up and when she is on other stuff like Bill Mahr, but am not crazy about her show.

Liviania said...

I'm not big on Sarah Silverman, but I love that ad. I'm a sucker for grammar jokes.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Liviania: I did find the ad amusing as well. :)

Caitie: I love the movie RENT so she's great in that and School of Rock. So I guess I like her as an actress better than stand up...but I do love Demetri Martin and I'm glad he has a show.

-Lauren

Jenna Culbertson said...

Really. I mean come on neither of these two are really that funny. They have a few things that are good but not enough to fill two seasons of their material.

Sliding on the Edge said...

After reading your post, I'll take a look. Haven't been a fan in the past.

Children of the 90s said...

I've been a longtime fan of Demetri Martin's standup, but I find the show to be hit or miss. It's funny, but some of the sketches fall flat or drag on too long. I always love the stand-up interludes, though. He's definitely a unique comedian.

Jenners said...

Oh I should check this out ... not much on TV now it seems. I always like Demetri Martin's parts when he was on The Daily Show.

gg said...

性感內衣,情人趣味愛蜜莉,
跳蛋影片,自慰,
情趣,情趣用品,

跳蛋情人趣味,情人趣味用品,
情人節禮物,情人趣味愛戀,
情趣用具,
跳蛋,情趣用,

按摩棒,按摩棒,
飛機杯loveoyea,吊帶襪,
自慰器,自慰杯,
情人趣味用品液,影音情人趣味,
情趣用品,情趣,
情趣味用品,情趣用具店,


blog advertising is good for you