Sunday, March 14, 2010

IMM 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Alicia here. I did a vlog! Woo! Let's hope it isn't that bad. Also, sorry if it's blurry or dark, I used the web cam.




Bought:
The Immortal Realm- Frewin Jones
Bleeding Violet- Dia Reeves
The Secret Year- Jennifer R Hubbard
The river- Mary Jane Beaufrand
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin- Josh Berk
Incarceron- Catherine Fisher (not shown)
Eight Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 1)- Heather Brewer
Ninth Grade Slays (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 2)- Heather Brewer
Tenth Grade Bleeds (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 3)- Heather Brewer
Eleventh Grade Burns (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 4)- Heather Brewer

Won:
Struts & Frets- Jon Skovron (From YA Books Central)
Kissed by an Angel: Kissed by an Angel; The Power of Love; Soulmates- Elizabeth Chandler
Perfect Shot- Debbie Rigaud
Perfect You- Elizabeth Scott
Stupid Cupid- Rhonda Stapleton
What Would Emma Do?- Eileen Cook
(the rest from Zoe's Book Reviews)

Not Your Mothers Book Club:
Very LeFreak- Rachel Cohn
My Boyfriends' Dogs- Dandi Daley Mackall
Finnikin of the Rock- Melina Marchetta
Brightly Woven- Alexandra Bracken
Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story- Adam Rex (not shown)

Review:
Something Like Fate- Susane Colasanti
Demon Princess: Reign Check- Michelle Rowen
Shade- Jeri Smith-Ready
Claire de Lune- Christine Johnson
Guardian of the Dead- Karen Healey
13 Treasures- Michelle Harrison
The Beautiful Between- Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Forgive My Fins- Tera Lynn Childs
Little Vampire Women- Louisa May Alcott and Lynn Messina
The Light (Morpheus Road)- D. J. MacHale

-Alicia

16 comments:

Chelsea said...

Alicia, you crack me up. I love your vlogs! Encore! Encore! And, also, you should talk about me more often. Just a suggestion. It would probably better the quality of your videos. And, also, I really want to read Brightly Woven. And, also, I really want to read Forgive My Fins. And, also, I bought Incarceron and Bleeding Violet and the Vlad Tod series this week, too. Copycat. And, also, you're a wimp for being creeped out by that cover.

Book Monster said...

Shade, Guardians of the dead and Claire de Lune and Incarceron seem like great books!! I hope you enjoy all XD

The Book Hour said...

Ooh! I'd love to read Something Like Fate and Shade, lucky you! :-) Little Vampire Women? Sounds interesting! It's good to hear your review of Bleeding Violet, I haven't read it yet. Hope you like Forgive My Finns, that's another one I'm looking forward to on its release!

I got Thief Eyes (Janni Lee Simner) and Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Could Kill Me (Kristen Chandler) this week.

RaĆ­la said...

WOW! How many books! I'm way too interested in THE SECRET YEAR... I may be buying this one pretty soon! Hope you enjoy your reading week!

Maria the Bookworm said...

Sooo many great books! :D

Star Shadow said...

Wow Tons of great books I would love to have Perfect You if your still looking for someone to take it :-)

starshadow.blog@gmail.com

bermudaonion said...

Wow, that's a lot of books! Enjoy!

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Whoa! You've got lots of fantastic books! I hope you enjoy them all :D

robby (once upon a book blog) said...

All of these books sound wonderful! :D

fredamans said...

WOW! A load of really great titles!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox_13.html

Jessica Kennedy said...

Great books!!! Enjoy! Shade was awesome!

Dazzling Mage said...

AWESOME books this past month! And this week too! And I know everyone's been saying how freaky Morpheus Road cover is, but I'm really curious now!

Anyway, happy reading. =)

Bookworm said...

I am so jealous about DEMON PRINCESS and FORGIVE MY FINS. Grrr...lucky you! (:

Stephanie said...

Wow!! What a haul. :-) I am really looking forward to reading Claire de Lune.

Alayne said...

Wow so many books! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jan von Harz said...

I have red all the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod books and love the series. Eleventh Grade Burns is my fav though. I also have Incarceron and The River in my TBR pile. Congrats on all your wins. You have your reading cut out for you. Have a great week.