Monday, May 17, 2010

Leave Questions for Holly Black & Sarah Rees Brennan


            I will be interviewing Sarah Rees Brennan and Holly Black this coming Thursday, May 20. If you would like to have your questions answered...leave them in the comments. I figured it would be fun to have it be more of a "the fans ask..." kind of thing instead of just my own thoughts.

I'm having a friend help me out so hopefully the video can be loaded really soon after Thursday night...as well as the Lisa McMann/Linda Gerber interview I have that I just could never get to load...hopefully they will both be up later this week before I head to New York for BEA. We shall see.

For now though, leave your questions in the comments...



Amazon Associates: If you purchase either The Demon's Covenant or White Cat through these links, I get a small percentage. You know you want these books though, so think about it!

1 comment:

M. said...

How do titles work in the world of published fiction? Is it entirely up to the authors or are titles a marketing thing?