Saturday, June 5, 2010

BEA Books

Hey everyone, Alicia here. I've been back from BEA for about a week and I just got my last box of books today. I haven't written a post about what I did in NYC and everything, since I'm not sure if anyone even wants to read about it. If you do, leave me a comment below and if enough people are interested I'll put one up.

Anyways, I thought everyone might be interested in knowing what books I got at BEA, so I made two vlogs showing you. Below the second vlog is a complete list of the books. Also, you may need to turn the volume up, I think I talked softly.







Books I got (in no order at all):

Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver*
Cum Laude -Cecily von Ziegesar*
Adios, Nirvana- Conrad Wesselhoeft
Annexed- Sharon Dogar
Zombies vs. Unicorns- Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier*
Notes from the Blender- Brendan Halpin and Tricia Cook
Intertwined- Gena Showalter*
Accomplice- Eireann Corrigan*
The Mockingbirds- Daisy Whitney
Sapphique- Catherine Fisher**
The Dark Divine- Bree Despain*
Matched- Ally Condie
Invisible Things- Jenny Davidson*
Ascendant- Jenny Davidson*
The Ivy- Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur*.**
My Soul to Keep- Rachel Vincent*
The DUFF- Kody Keplinger*
Girl Parts- John Cusick
Dark Song- Gail Giles
Fixing Delilah Hannaford- Sarah Ockler*.**.***
Bloodthirsty- Flynn Meaney
Delirium- Lauren Oliver*
Witches Kitchen- Allen Williams
Virals- Kathy Reichs
Middleworld (Jaguar Stones, #1)- Jon and Pamela Voelkel*
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)- Cassandra Clare
The Candymakers- Wendy Mass
I Am J- Cris Beam
You Killed Wesley Payne- Sean Beaudoin
Trance-Linda Gerber *.***
I Am Number Four- Pittacus Lore
Tangled- Carolyn Mackler*
The Replacement- Brenna Yovanoff
Hero- Mike Lupica
Immortal Beloved- Cate Tiernan
You- Charles Benoit
Paranormalcy- Kiersten White
TimeRiders- Alex Scarrow
Gifted #3: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow- Marilyn Kaye
Birth of a Killer (The Saga of Larten Crepsley)- Darren Shan
The Rise of Renegade X- Chelsea M Campbell*
Radiance- Alyson Noel*
Mistwood- Leah Cypess*
Leaving Paradise- Simone Elkeles
Gifted: Finders Keepers- Marilyn Kaye
Mostly Good Girls- Leila Sales
Hearts at Stake- Alyxandra Harvey
I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth The Trip- John Donovan
The Kid Table- Andrea Seigel
The Sweetness of Salt- Cecilia Galante
Return to Paradise- Simone Elkeles
Halo- Alexandra Adornetto
Hush- Eishes Chayil
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer- Lish McBride
Guardian of the Gate- Michelle Zink
Revolution- Jennifer Donnelly*
Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles*
Rules of Attraction- Simone Elkeles*
Monster High- Lisi Harrison
Secondhand Charm- Julie Berry
Where the Truth Lies- Jessica Warman
Low Red Moon- Ivy Devlin*
Firelight- Sophie Jordan*
Nightshade- Andrea Cremer*.**
Cate of the Lost Colony- Lisa M. Klein
The Eternal Ones- Kristen Miller*
Forget Her Nots- Amy Brecount White*
Raised by Wolves- Jennifer Lynn Barnes*
Beautiful Darkness- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Dangerous Neighbors- Beth Kephart*
Virgin Territory- James Lecesne*
Grace- Elizabeth Scott*
Gunn’s Golden Rules- Tim Gunn
The Familiars- Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
Plain Kate- Erin Bow*

Prophecy of the Sisters/Guardian of the Gate Soundtrack- Kenneth Zink
Monster High Shirt
Glee Shirt

*= signed
**= doubles
***= from TAC

Remember if you want to see what the signatures look like, let me know. Also, stay tuned for a big contest!

-Alicia

13 comments:

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

I've love to hear about your trip to New York, I'm so curious about BEA and how you managed to get so many books!

Rebecca Herman said...

I got quite a few of the same books you did. If you can't decide what to read first, I just finished Cate of the Lost colony and loved it!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Ahem, ahem, wanna pass some my way? LOL I'm so jealous you got a Glee shirt. Ah, love that show.
I really want the "it better be worth the trip" book...

Lauren

Kaiden Blake said...

Your poor back! You must've got a workout lugging all of those around. Whoever says reading isn't a physically driven activity needs to be directed to this post.

Hope you have a magical time reading! :)

Elie said...

Awesome, you have some incredible titles there.

Daisy Whitney said...

That's quite a haul!

Adam and Andrew said...

We suggest reading The Familiars first. :) Hope you enjoy!!

Robby said...

I just died a little.

Brendan Halpin said...

I am totally jealous of your colossal haul of books.

And, you know, Notes From the Blender is really great. Probably the best thing you got. :-) Sorry we weren't there to sign it for you!

Meredith said...

That's such an impressive haul! I'd love to hear about BEA and how everything went. Hope it was fun!

Trisha @ 3 Four and Under said...

I'm stopping by to let you know that we have moved to
http://3fourandunder.blogspot.com. Please follow me there!
Thanks so much!
Trisha

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

Hey Alicia, it was so much fun getting to see you at BEA.. Wow so many books so little time. I wish I had the summer off just to sit on my porch and read.

~Linda~

T.V and Book Addict said...

Aww I can't see the videos :(