Sunday, June 27, 2010

IMM 6

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Alicia here for another IMM. Pictures this time!

For Review:
Death Echo- Elizabeth Lowell ((surprise, not sure if I'll read))
Forbidden Sea- Sheila A. Nielson
Siren- Tricia Rayburn ((glad I got a copy since I missed it at BEA.))
Insatiable- Meg Cabot ((x2- will give one copy away.))
Infinite Days- Rebecca Maizel ((!!!!!! one of the best books I have ever read, a top 5 favorite. review coming soon.))
Grace- Elizabeth Scott ((second copy, so giveaway coming.))
Indigo Blues- Danielle Joseph
Kiss It- Erin Downing

Borrowed from Zoe:
One Night That Changes Everything- Lauren Barnholdt ((already read and loved.))

Bought:
Everlasting- Angie Frazier
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else- Erin McCahan
The Ghost and the Goth- Stacey Kade ((signed and met her!))
A Field Guide for Heartbreakers- Kristen Tracy ((signed and saw her again))
The Clearing- Heather Davis
The Tension of Opposites- Kristina McBride
Sisters Red- Jackson Pearce

Swag from the Prophecy Superfan:
5 Prophecy of the Sisters/ Guardian of the Gate (by Michelle Zink) bookmarks
2 very cute hair clips
rose pin
picture frame.

This is everything from the past 2 weeks. I've gotten other books for review and bought some since my last IMM, but I can't remember what they are.

Anyways, what did you get this week?

-Alicia

P.S.- Yes, the SEA contest is over and the winner has been picked. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post and email the winner; the winner will be contacted tonight and the post will go up tomorrow. Also, yes, this is the start of normal posting from me. Expect a ton of reviews soon. And there will be a lot of contests coming up!

6 comments:

Raíla said...

Oh, you got three awesome books I'm so so so looking forward to read: Siren, Forbidden Sea and Infinite Days. I just CAN'T wait to get them! Wish I could right now. I'll be waiting, for sure, for your reviews! :) Happy reading!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I want to read Grace so badly!! Please let us know what you think. Great week for you!

Tuning Into YA Books said...

I can't wait to hear how Siren is

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

Ooo...looks like you had a pretty great week! And I'll be keeping my eye out for those giveaways! Lol. I'm really wanting to read Insatiable and Grace. Happy reading!

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

There's some great picks here. I love the cover of Infinite Days.

Happy reading

Lenore said...

I wish I would get a copy of Grace!