Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Books for Trade (1)

Hi everyone, I've noticed lately that I've been getting some duplicate ARCs and books, and I have some books that I either read and didn't like, or received and never read. So instead of holding contests for them, I've decided that I want to trade them. I have more books, but here's the list for now. All books are in great condition and have never been read.

Here are the books up for grabs:

Hearts At Stake- Alyxandra Harvey (paperback)
Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles (paperback)
Nightshade- Andrea Cremer (ARC)
Grace- Elizabeth Scott (ARC) TAKEN
Fixing Delilah Hannaford- Sarah Ockler (ARC) TAKEN
Girls Acting Catty- Leslie Margolis (ARC)

My wish list:

Torment- Lauren Kate
Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
Dead Beautiful- Yvonne Woon
Pegasus by Robin McKinley
Mini-Shopaholic- Sophie Kinsella
Extraordinary- Nancy Werlin
Three-Quarters Dead- Richard Peck
Crossing Over- Anna Kendall
Nevermore- Kelly Creagh
Her and Me and You- Lauren Strasnick
Girl, Stolen- April Henry
Jane- April Lindner
Please Ignore Vera Dietz- AS King
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Deadly Little Games- Laurie Faria Stolarz
Rich and Mad- William Nicholson

Some of you might be thinking, but I don't have any of these, well that is perfectly fine. There are books that are already out (and even more that are coming out) that I want, so just tell me what you've got and I might want it. And I'll take YA and Adult books.

Interested in any of these? Email me at moviefanatic1911@yahoo.com. Put "Books for trade" in the title. Make sure you include which book(s) you want and what you are willing to trade. Let's keep this U.S. for now.

And a quick note, NO you are not paying for any of these books! The only thing you pay for is shipping the book to me and that is it.

-Alicia

P.S.- if these books don't get traded, I'll put them up for a contest....

3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I really want Grace by Elizabeth Scott, but the only ARC I have a duplicate of right now is The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. Let me know if you're interested!

hderaps @ mbrsd . org

Alicia said...

Hi Mrs. DeRaps,

Sorry but someone else has claimed Grace. Maybe next time.

Anna said...

I sent you an email for Nightshade along with my list of books.