Thursday, July 29, 2010

Win Forge by LHA + Discuss Degrassi

I should have another book review up in a day or so, but for now, I want to make sure you check out the following links.

Denise Jaden is giving away an ARC of Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson. I know a lot of people are DYING to get their hands on this one, so you do not want to miss out. If you DO enter though, tell her either Lauren or Shooting Stars Mag sent you...I'm not entering, so no you're not helping me win or anything!! So please be sure and post that and more than anything, ENTER!

Next, thanks for all the comments and enthusiasm about the Let's Get Beyond Tolerance blog. We all really appreciate it. While we're getting ready for the big launch, you should still keep an eye on the blog for some information or discussion posts. Right now there is one about the first ever transgender character on Degrassi. Whether you watch/know the show or not, be sure to share your thoughts!

Thanks for following along! Remember, I appreciate any and all comments/feedback, so feel free to get in touch!



bermudaonion said...

I'm heading over to the giveaway now.

Denise Jaden said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Lauren! Lots of people have been making their way over to my blog.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I LOVE Laurie Halse Anderson's writing!! :)