Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Contest

Hey guys. I know I haven't really been around--life has been busy. I'm finishing up a class right now, so as soon as that is done I should have a whole slew of reviews and stuff up. For now here's a contest, one I've been meaning to put up since the end of May.

Up for grabs?

-- An e-galley of The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
-- An e-galley of Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
-- An e-galley of Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
-- An e-galley of You by Charles Benoit
-- ARC of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
-- Swag

To enter: Just fill out the form below.

Open to: Worldwide. Anyone can win this one.

Ends: August 25 at Midnight PST; The winner will be notified via email on the 26th.



Note: All of these are extra from BEA.

-Alicia

7 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

Great giveaway! Thanks!!

sRy_ said...

thanks for make it international :)))

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Awesome awesomeness. Thanks!

Jessy said...

So many great upcoming books up for grabs, thanks!

brandileigh2003 said...

thanks!

Jenny N. said...

Thanks for the contest! This is a perfect contest for me as I just got an e-reader.

Meredith said...

great contest!