Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Do You Know How To Make a Button?!


I know a teeny tiny bit of html but that's it...and I definitely have no idea on how to make a button. However, I'm planning an event for October and I'd love to have some way of promoting it so if you think yo can help me out...please let me know!


P.S. leave a comment here with your email or email me here: lauren51990 AT aol DOT com


Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Hi! I would be glad to help!
You can check out the buttons I've made for other bloggers and also for my blog here.

You can email me if you're interested :

Lin said...

A fellow blogger created a really adorable button for me for $15 a couple of weeks ago (she also designed my blog). She's barely starting out but I'm sure she can send you some of her stuff if you want to take a look at her work.

Her name is Tessica & her email is, feel free to let her know I sent you over.

Good luck & cant wait to see what you have coming up :)

BrittLit said...

Tammy said...

I learned how to make a button from Cat Spills The Beans...she has tuturorials for everything. Good luck.

Thanks for the recent follow. I am now your newest follower. :) Have a great day!

fredamans said...

Try this website first, it's to make your own banner, but it does buttons too.