Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm So Proud and You Could Win!

So you may or may not know this...but I'm a freelance publicist and one of my lovely clients is Denise Jaden. Her debut novel, Losing Faith, comes out September 7th. That's just next week! I already pre-ordered my copy. Did you? If you need more convincing or if you're just as excited as I am, you definitely need to check out the launch party starting tomorrow. The photo above lets you know some items you can look forward to reading as well as some amazing prizes that need a good home to go to!! You don't want to miss this. For information about the IN-PERSON launch party, go to Denise's blog here.

Follow along so you don't miss a thing!! That would be a tragedy!


Denise Jaden said...

Thanks for spreading the word, Lauren! And thanks for all your support on this crazy ride!

Thao said...

I never know that you're a publicist. That's so cool. Congrats : )