Monday, January 3, 2011

IMM 10

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I meant to do a vlog, but I didn't feel like it, so pictures instead. This is from the past week.


Vampire Crush by A. M. Robinson
Wither (Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano (got a few weeks ago)
Memento Nora by Angie Smibert (got a few weeks ago)
Afterlife (Evernight, #4) by Claudia Gray
Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr
Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) by Lesley Livingston
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson
The Goblin Gate by Hilari Bell
The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Vesper (Deviants, #1) by Jeff Sampson


StarCrossed (Thief Errant, #1) by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Kisses from Hell by Kristin Cast, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead, Francesca Lia Block
Other by Karen Kincy
Immortal by Gillian Shields
Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward, boxed set: (my Christmas gift)
Dark Lover (book #1) [loved]
Lover Eternal (book #2) [loved]
Lover Awakened (book #3) [loved]
Lover Revealed (books #4) [least favorite; don’t like the main characters]
Lover Unbound (book #5) [currently reading]
Lover Enshrined (book #6)

And that's what I got. What did you get in your mailbox?



Debbie's World of Books said...

What a great mailbox! I really want to read Memento Nora. Enjoy your books! I have my IMM post up too

Bee said...

Looks ravishing. My mailbox has been empty bar about 4 adult novels. I'm broke.

Debbie said...

Now that is a lot to read! How long will it take you to get through all that?

Alex Bennett said...

Wow, awesome books this week!