Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ha Ha Harry Potter Ha Ha


Since some of you found the other photos amusing, I thought I'd share some more HP fun. This above photo is something I've seen around for a few years now at least. It's not real, obviously, but have you ever wondered what a punk/goth Harry Potter cast would look like? Honestly, I think the purple in Hermione's hair is pretty and Ron is pulling off most of his look. Not too shabby! :)

Like I said before...I've read all the Twilight books and seen all the movies (so far). I'm not the BIGGEST fan, but I do enjoy it, so don't hate me for these. You have to admit, this is hilarious.

Snape is the MAN. 'Nuff said.

Oh so true...

3 comments:

Kat said...

The pie chart is HILARIOUS! So, so true. I used to always wonder when I read the books why he had to explain his evil plots to Harry if he was planning to kill him anyway.

Love the punkish pic of the trio! Hermione is actually rocking that look. Thanks for sharing these. :)

Lin said...

Bwahaha...the 'swagger' photo has be cracking up big time! Love this post.

Linda said...

That chart is awesome!!