Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Perfect Place to Hide a Horcrux!!

greenRstudio makes safes...out of books. This means it's an actual book that is hollowed out in the middle. They shut with magnets, and as you can see from the photo above, it can hold a variety of items. Use it for your wizardry goods...or something more simple like money. Just slide the book with the rest and voila, nobody will know it's really hiding something fab!! It'll look like all your other novels. My second favorite HP book is the sixth, Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince, so if I were going to get one of these...this would be it. You can also get Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire.

Those are the only three Harry Potter safes, but they have plenty of other book options too from To Kill a Mockingbird to The Godfather. This would be the perfect gift for a book lover, especially if they are a book lover who seems to have EVERYTHING. I know I love books but some people don't want to get them for me because I have so many already and/or they don't know what all I have or have read. This would be a great idea instead!!

The above photo is Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales, in case you wished to see what another book looked like. Pretty, isn't it??

1 comment:

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

That sounds awesome, except I don't know how I would feel about a hollowed out HP book =(, makes me kind of sad. Couldn't we get a book on tax law or something? =)