Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lying in The Middle

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/sflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="410" height="316" id="embed" align="middle" >

Early in the second season, Brick discovers what a little white lie is from his parents, realizing they only did it to protect him from the reality. When was the last time you told your kids, or your family a little white lie? Did they ever find the truth out? 

I think everyone uses white lies. To be honest, these are normally the lies that people don't find out. I mean, it's usually "you look nice" or "i like that top" when it's the exact opposite. Just little things that keep people happy. Simple too, which is why they aren't usually found out about unless the white lie is kind of bigger...but those aren't really the type I use as often. I can't say I've been caught in a white lie per se. Maybe one of those "I don't really feel good" to get out of doing something and people eventually realize you were fine, or you could have gone.

I'm not the type of person to lie all that often. I try and tell the truth as much as I can, but sometimes it just happens.

Have your kids/family ever caught you in a lie? See how Frankie, the loving wife and mother of three from ABC's The Middle handles her white lies when her youngest son becomes the wiser. Available for pre-order! http://bit.ly/qliHr2

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Middle Season Two on DVD.

No comments: