Thursday, June 7, 2012

When I'm Not Reading + An Author Interviews ME!


I was really lucky this week to have two fabulous people feature me on their blog.

First, I was interviewed by author Catherine Ryan Hyde...so if you're curious about getting to know me a bit better, head on over there. Catherine is super amazing and she's a phenomenal author that you should all be reading! You can actually win some of her books, a Pay it Forward DVD (yeah, she wrote that book...and it WAS a book), and even a "gift basket" put together by moi (just give me the theme). If you want any of these gifts, then you need to check out the Pay it Forward Giveaway Hop (and even sign up to give away YOUR favorite things). Please spread the word!

Second, I did a guest post for the lovely Missie at The Unread Reader, which I was super honored she asked me to do! It's all about When I'm Not Reading. So, if you're curious about my life away from the books (oh the horror!) then you will want to check that out.

Feel free to comment or ask questions here, but I'd really love it if you could head on over to one or both of these lovely blogs and leave a comment THERE so they know you all are reading! And bookmark their sites!

3 comments:

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

I was just at Missie's and left you a comment :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Thanks for your guest post today, Lauren! Now get back to reading. :)

Medeia Sharif said...

I'll check out the links.