Monday, July 16, 2012

Wearcast- Personalized Shirts for Bunbury and More!

Wearcast - wear what you love, love what you wear

Visit the wearcast website

Post by Lauren and Kari

Wearcast is a Cincinnati company who offered personalized Bunbury shirts for all concert-goers. These shirts allowed you to pick the design you wanted, the band's you most wanted featured on your shirt, and more.

My favorite design on the site is the Mixtape and I went through the process just to let you know how easy it was to do:

I picked the design, I added three bands (Weezer, The Airborne Toxic Event, and Death Cab for Cutie), and then updated my shirt so the band names appeared on the mixtape. Above the tape reads Bunbury 2012. I left the size at a large and continued and this is what I would have gotten-

Men's crew shirt, the color of this shirt is blue, it's a large, and it's $20, shipping is $5, and in the end, you would get a personalized Bunbury shirt for only $25!


Bunbury will donate $1 to the Save the Bees Foundation for every shirt sold. Because sometimes it’s nice to bee generous.

You can use Wearcast for your own personalized shirts as well, which includes group orders (perfect for teams, wedding parties, birthdays, etc.)  Their website states-

Your Style.

Wearcast gives people more control over what they wear, with the added finesse of individual personalization. So go ahead, be part of something bigger. Let Wearcast help you shine in it.


On Sunday at the Bunbury Music Festival, Kari talked to a member of the Wearcast team in the Techbury tent and asked them some questions. The following is the information she learned about this up-and-coming company!

*Wearcast is a new company, having just become official in the beginning of July. Bunbury was their first chance to show off their creative shirts!

*Before the festival started, the company opened up the personalized Bunbury shirts for pre-order, allowing those that bought the shirts to pick them up at the festival. They only had this open for four days, however, but the total order was about thirty shirts! Obviously, you can still order shirts today on the website and have the shirts mailed directly to you!

*As mentioned earlier, they are a local company (Cincinnati, Ohio) and they came up with a creative means of allowing people to get the shirts they want, especially for a festival setting. There is even a couple Friday the 13th designs (Sliced n' Diced and Killin' It Friday) since the festival started on that day.


This a great company just starting out and I definitely recommend supporting them if you need personalized shirts! I think the pre-order idea for Bunbury was great and I hope they get to work with the festival again next year so more people are aware of the option. It would have been fun to pick up the shirt on site and wear it during the day!


Liviania said...

That's a fun idea! I would've liked a personalized shirt from ACL years ago.

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

Hi Lauren! What a fun idea. Personalized shirts are always lots of fun and I love supporting U.S. business. Thanks for this fantastic post. I am headed over to their website to check out their stuff. A mix tape shirt, what a great idea!

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh, YAY! I absolutely LOVE personalized stuff because, ever since I was a kid, I've hardly ever been able to find any of those magnets or cups or anything with my name on it -- it just never happened, and that always upset me :') (It also made it so I always buy an item whenever I can find the rare thing LOL.) So this idea kind of makes me really happy!

Thanks for sharing as always, Lauren! :) <3

Giselle said...

Such a fun idea! I can't ever find anything with my nam like Mimi. Giselle is almost unheard of haha.

elena said...

Ooh yay for personalize things! This seems like a fun idea, thanks for sharing. :)

Medeia Sharif said...

I like the idea of personalized shirts. Sometimes I'm looking for something and can't find it. This is a great way to get exactly what one wants.

Erika said...

Ooh, what an awesome service! I LOVE the idea of the mixtape - so cute! :)

Vegan YA Nerds said...

I love that you can customise a tee for a festival, I hope this becomes available here!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Oooo! Cool idea. I usually like to get my concert tees at the concert, but they are usually way too expensive. Love the mixed tape idea.

Johnny Thomas said...

Great collection of Personalized shirts at Promo Direct. Personalized shirts ensures that your brand is taken to a higher level altogether.