Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We're All Mad Here- A Gift Guide for Alice in Wonderland Fans


I love coming up with gifts that all have a common theme, so that people can have a "gift basket" of items that go together in some way. I decided to start a new feature where I have Gift Guides full of items that reflect a certain theme. Some of these gifts might be more expensive, so while you might only be able to buy one of these things, they are still sure to please!

-Lauren

Gift Guide for Alice in Wonderland Fans

In honor of a friend who had her first baby, a girl named Alice, a few days ago


Eat Me Bar- Alice in Wonderland Fruit and Nut Bar

Curious! A fruit and nut bar inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Open up the box and you'll find games, puzzles, and quotes from your favorite Wonderland characters.

Get your own bar from Always Fits for $3.99


Alice in Wonderland Poster Text

This Alice's Adventures in Wonderland poster is created using the entire text of the book.
Dimensions: 20x24" - 51x61cm
Get your own poster at Always Fits for $39.99


Alice's Pawfect Tea-Party Kit

Includes-

Drink Me Potion, Chocolate Pocket Watch, Tea Cookies, Alice's Eat Me Candy Cake, Herbal Cinnamon Apple Tea, and Cheshire Cat's Hmmm Anymore Cream?

A "Read Me" booklet - Chapter Seven- "A Mad Tea Party" and Play Me CD - Alice's Pawfect Tea-Party

You can purchase your own kit at the Storybook Tea Kit Company for $24.99


Alice perfume from the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Curiouser and curiouser. Milk and honey with rose, carnation and bergamot

Get your own Alice in Wonderland perfume for $17. 50

This shop also carries other Alice character's perfumes like The White Rabbit and The Queen of Hearts among others



12 comments:

Liviania said...

Great suggestions! The tea party kit is super cute.

I have a print of one of Tenniel's illustrations that I love. Just another suggestion for Alice fans and one that can be done at home.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

These are SO cool! I love Alice in wonderland stuff!!

Mimi Valentine said...

Aww, congratulations to your friend! I've always loved the name Alice and I think it's such a beautiful thing to name a girl <3 And I'm seriously adoring all of this Alice and Wonderland stuff -- especially that chocolate bar LOL x) (Yum, I know what I want to eat now!) And that poster using all the words from the book is such a crazy cool idea -- I wonder if you could actually read it? :D

Thanks again for sharing all of this awesome, Lauren! :) <3

Sarah (saz101) said...

How did you manage to FIND all these? They're amazing!! SQUEEEE!

Linny said...

This is such a fun post! Where did you find all of this stuff? I love it! Especially the tea party kit. <3 Very cool!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Do you remember Ashley Simpson's wedding? I remember being so freaking jealous of her wedding because of the all out Alice theme she had going on. It was fantastic.

Congrats to your friend. Alice is a great name. I love that lithograph!

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

OOH. I love all the versions of Alice in Wonderland, so this is a really great post with some fab ideas in it!

Rachel said...

What a great idea for a gift, Lauren! I personally like Alice's Pawfect Tea-Party Kit. But the candy bar looks great too. :)

Beverley said...

Congrats to your friend, Lauren! This is such a great gift basket! I'd love to receive an Eat Me bar and the Pawfect Tea-Party kit is so so cute <3

Thanks for sharing!

L-Diggitty said...

I ADORE that poster! I'm trying to figure out how to decorate a nursery... if it's a girl, this might end up in there! Thanks for sharing :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I want the perfume and chocolate :)

sarabara081 @ Forever 17 Books said...

I have seen these posters for books with the whole text in a fun picture. They are so cool! I want to get one someday! This was a great and fun post! :)