Monday, August 6, 2012

That Person Next to the Bride...a Groom Gift Guide!

My previous, and first, gift guide was for Alice in Wonderland fans. I figured it was about time for another one. My original idea was to have one gift guide a week...what do you all think? Let me know in the comments! Obviously, some weeks might not get one, but if you like the feature, I'll try and post them more often. I'd also like to know what type of gift guide themes you want me to do!


Today, in honor of a childhood friend that got married yesterday (I can't believe it!) I decided to do a -

Gift Guide for the Groom (since everything seems to be mostly focused on the bride!)

Beer Pouch Sweatshirt with Hood

Get it now from Vat 19

29.99 (34.99 for an XXL)

The Beer Pouch Hoodie features a 30-square-inch pouch with elastic band and an insulating liner to keep your beer ice cold. The pouch can stretch to accommodate soda cans, bottled water, and even cans of soup and bottles of whipped cream.

Most guys I know love an ice cold beer, so why not make carrying it around a bit easier? You can use it for any type of drink, though, so even MORE multi-use!

Poo ~ Pourri

Get it now on their website

Various prices...seems to be about 10 to 15, depending on the type you get!

Spritz the Bowl Before You Go, And No One Else Will Ever Know

I think this would be an amusing gift to give to guys. The above photo is the original type, and it's obviously a bit more girly but there is a whole guy section with scents called Trap-a-Crap, Royal Flush, and Heavy Doody 

Money Soap

Get it now from Amazon

14.99 on amazon

Embedded in each bar of this refreshing, pear-berry scented soap, you will find a genuine 1, 5, 10, or even 50 bill!

You know what they say...when you get married, there is no more MY money. It's all OUR money. So if you give a guy this bar of soap, they can smell nice for their significant other AND get some cash for themselves.


Liviania said...

I used to sell Trap-A-Crap (and Poo-Pourri, we carried both kinds). We were out when I started working there, so I was so confused when a customer came in asking for it.

"Do we have what?"

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

I am headed over to preruse that potpourri for men site. My husband would appreciate the beer holder sweat shirt. Yes, I think a weekly gift guide section would be fun!

Aylee said...

LOL! These are hilarious.

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Money soap is hysterical:) I might need this list repurposed around the holidays, men are so hard to buy for!

nancy john said...

Many peoples like jewelry as a Gifts For Bride