Wednesday, December 19, 2012

M is for Man Crates



M is for Man Crates
 
Guys are notoriously difficult to shop for...at least when it comes to us girls. I'm sure other guys know exactly what to get each other, or even what they'd want, but it's more fun to do something a little bit different! I know I'm a sucker for a unique gift. And Man Crates is definitely a unique gift- they take gift baskets and turn them manly by putting it all in a crate, complete with a laser-etched crow bar to open it with!!
 
Courtesy of their website, here is the Man Crates Maniphesto-
 
We say 'no' to ugly neckties, aftershave and executive trinkets. We don't save wrapping paper, we don't do ribbons.
    
We ship bragworthy gifts for guys. Gifts that you can't wait to arrive because you know the recipient will love opening them.
  
Gifts that people gather round at the office, people following the sounds of wood being torn from wood by the included, laser-engraved crowbar.
  
We are Man Crates, and we deliver awesome gifts for men.
 
 
As for the actual crates, you get a variety of fun options. Check some out below-
 
 
This is the Zombie Survival Crate. It includes twinkies, due to the movie Zombieland, but I'm not sure if it still does...since Hostess went bankrupt and you can't buy them anymore. At any rate, any zombie loving man in your life would adore this!
 
 
This is the Retro Gamer Crate, which I know many of my guy friends (as well as my brother) would LOVE! Along with all the snacks, you get an ATARI Plug-and-play controller with 10 retro games. This would be an awesome gift for that older gamer, who might remember the retro games. But if you know someone younger that would get a kick out of it, then it's always a nice option!
 
 
And finally, here is the Grill Master Crate; perfect for a dad or someone that likes to entertain friends! This would be another item suited for my brother, but also one of my uncles who likes to cook would probably enjoy it. 
 
Obviously, there are more than three crates available. You can find more zombie options, as well as crates like Outdoor Survival, Snack Pack, Gone Fishin', and more! If you think this would  suit the guy in your life, definitely check out Man Crates!! You can even contact them about Custom Orders, if you have an idea you'd like to see made into a Man Crate for your recipient. These can't be rushed orders, though, so be sure to plan ahead!
 
 
 

4 comments:

elena said...

This is an interesting and fun idea! I like how they can be specified to the person. :)

Vegan YA Nerds said...

As soon as I saw the gamer one I wished that these were avail. over here because I am always stuck for gift ideas for my bf and it would be perfect for him!!

You find the best gift ideas :D

Erika said...

I LOVE the Zombie Survival Crate - such a cute idea!! :)

Sam said...

I agree - buying gifts for men is pretty difficult sometimes! These crates look fantastic. I wouldn't mind my own zombie survival kit. ;)

Thanks for sharing!


blog advertising is good for you