Wednesday, December 19, 2012

N is for Nostalgic Candy


 
N is for Nostalgic Candy
 
Who wouldn't love some yummy candy for an upcoming event or celebration? I know I would be stoked! Nostalgic Candy is wonderful because they offer many different options. You can get a lot of candy, or just a little bit, and there is sure to be something for everyone!



One of my favorite options are the Decade Boxes. You can choose the 50's, the 60's, or the 70's. Know someone born in that decade? Awesome birthday gift! Know someone like just likes vintage items, or a particular decade? Awesome birthday (or whenever) gift!


Know any car AND candy fans? This is a 1955 Chevy Bel Air replica, filled with some yummy candy! The website says:

This cardboard gift box is a replica of a 1955 Chevy Bel Air, and is filled with lots of classic candy, including flying saucers, candy buttons, hot dog bubble gum, candy cigarettes, Pixy Stix, wax lips, Sugar Daddy sucker and Fun Dip!

The candy is wrapped in a cellophane bag inside the car and then topped with colorful matching ribbon.

A great gift idea for someone who loves classic cars, classic candy - or both!


Each car is about 11 inches long and 5 inches wide.


Cars come unassembled so they do not crush during shipping.


Be prepared- these next days leading up to Christmas will probably include a lot of A to Z gift guide options, so I can get everything posted in time! Obviously, these are all things to keep in mind for after the holiday season, either for yourself with any cash you might recieve or as a future gift in the new year! If you're reading along, thank you, and be sure to scroll down so you don't miss a letter. After Christmas, I will go back to having a lot more reviews!

7 comments:

Aylee said...

Dang, I already bought all my Christmas presents at the beginning of October, but if I hadn't, I'd definitely be taking advantage of your gift guide because you've come up with some really unique ideas! But they would all work for birthdays and such, as well. Anyways, just wanted to say that I've been really enjoying these posts!

Pooja. S said...

Mmmw. LOVE the car with candy :D

Erika said...

Ooh, I WANT the Candy Dots!! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

YES, I love old school candy!

elena said...

yum! love this post! it reminds me of a book called candyfreak. :)

Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

Decade boxes is such a cute idea! I love that!

Liviania said...

I used to go to a restaurant that served the kid's meals in those cars.