Monday, August 19, 2013

Bunbury Photos: Bethesda Rocks It Out

photo by Kari Becker

During the Bunbury Festival weekend, I posted an interview with the band Bethesda, which you can check out here (please do!) Unfortunately, Bethesda played on Sunday (when I could not attend, because I had to work) but my sister was able to attend their show and got some fun photos I wanted to share with everyone! She said the show was very enjoyable, and she even got some crowd shots to show the fun everyone else was having!

Check out Bethesda on their website

photo by Kari Becker
 
 
photo by Kari Becker
 
 
photo by Kari Becker
 
Crowd Shots!!!
 
photo by Kari Becker
 
photo by Kari Becker

9 comments:

Liviania said...

I like the one of a guy wearing a guitar and banjo.

Meradeth Houston said...

Looks like such a fun festival!!

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. Don't you love these summer concerts?

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

It's too bad you had to work but so nice of your sister to take pics for you. :)

Candace said...

Awesome! I love seeing pictures like this. :-)

Melanie said...

Looks like great fun!

Thanks for posting <33

Melanie said...

Looks like great fun!

Thanks for posting <33

Erika said...

I love your coverage of Bunbury - it sounds so awesome!! :)

DMS said...

Awesome! I wish I was there- it looks like such fun. Thanks for covering it! :)
~Jess