Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
I made a Summer TBR list for Top Ten Tuesday a few months ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't get much read off of it. Alas, I'm still going to make a list for the fall. Some of these are released in the fall, while others are things I just want to read in the upcoming months.
Books Released in the Fall (not in order of release, sorry!)
1. A Stranger Thing by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal - the sequel to the book, Mothership, which I highly enjoyed. It's quirky and odd, but kind of amusing too. Out Nov. 12
2. Made of Stars by Kelley York - I've been meaning to read Kelley York, and I think this one sounds really interesting! Out Oct. 1
3. The F-It List by Julie Halpern - I really liked Julie's novel Get Well Soon, and I think this one sounds awesome. Out Nov. 12
4. Reality Boy by A.S. King - Yeah, I'm one of those people that still haven't read something by A.S. King. This might be my first though! Out Oct. 22
5. Eat, Brains, Love by Jeff Hart - I just came across this one but I love humor and I love zombies, so win-win! Out Oct. 1
Books I Just Want to Read
6.. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein - I chose to put this on the second list because it's already been released, albeit only a week ago. Loved Code Name Verity so I need to read this ASAP.
7.. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith- I was so excited when I learned J.K. Rowling had another adult novel available to purchase, and it was a mystery story no less! I just need to get my hands on a copy now.
8. Far Far Away by Tom McNeal- I don't know where I came across this novel first, but it sounds really interesting! The MC hears the voice of one-half of the Brothers Grimm! Cool, huh?
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes- I knew I had to read this one when I realized I had it on my Amazon wish list as a hardback and a paperback. I need to get on it!
10. Feed by Mira Grant - Everyone seems to love this book and it's been on my radar for a long time. Hello, zombies!