Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cover Reveal: Embers and Ash by T.M. Goeglein

Cover reveal - EMBERS and ASH by Ted Goeglein, the final installment in the COLD
FURY trilogy from Penguin Books, coming in August 2014! (Book II, FLICKER and
BURN, is out now!)

I love this cover. I think the color is awesome. I'm a big fan of series that have covers that all go together, like this one!

Here are the first two books-


Giselle said...

I like how matchy these all are! I also like the bright colors with the black and white!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

AUG 14???? Darn it! :) Still, it is a purty cover! :)

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

I have heard great things about this series. I like how all the covers compliment each other!

Candace said...

I'm not in love with these covers but I like how they all look similar in a just right way. I've been wanting to read this series for awhile now!

Melanie said...

I was going to say that I didn't like the look of the cover (how it's split right in half) but it looks great with the predecessors!

Thanks for sharing, Lauren! <33