Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Movies: Actress Edition

Fall Movies: Actress Edition
movies listed in order of release



Movie: Carrie
Actress: Chloe Grace Moretz
You Know Her From: Kick Ass 1 and 2, Dark Shadows, etc.
Out: October 18



Movie: The Hunger Games- Catching Fire
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
You Know Her From: X-Men: First Class, Silver Linings Playbook, etc.
Out: November 22



Movie: Frozen
Actress: Kristen Bell
You Know Her From: Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, etc.
Out: November 27

***
Not as many on the Actress list, but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of other films coming out. These are just my current top choices.

16 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I don't think I could sit through Carrie at the theater!

Erika Sorocco said...

Carrie looks incredible! :)

Liviania said...

Looking forward to all of these, especially Frozen (because I am a dork).

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm excited for all of these!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I haven't seen the trailer for Frozen yet. Really enjoyed that one. LOL

Giselle said...

Jennifer Lawrence is the best Katniss I swear! I love her so much even her real life personality is just awesome. I can't wait for Catching Fire! I'm super excited to see Carrie, too, it's one of my fav horror movies since I was a teen!

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

I didn't know they were remaking Carrie! Can't wait for Catching Fire! All three movies look terrific!

Candace said...

Oh Frozen looks AWESOME! And of course I'm way excited for Catching Fire!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm really looking forward to all of these, but especially Catching Fire and Carrie! Thanks for sharing :-)

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

Eeek! No thanks, to Carrie, but I am anxious for Catching Fire.
Thanks for sharing!

Jasprit said...

Oh Catching Fire is actually out on my birthday! Win! Also I love my Disney movies and hadn't actually heard of Frozen before, I'll be off to check the trailer out now! Great post! :)

GABY said...

Frozen looks cute!

Veronica and Daniel said...

I cant wait for Hunger Games! And I have not heard anything about Frozen...I will have to check it out :)

juliagoolia1920 said...

It's going to be an awesome bday with everybody and the Hunger Games movie!

juliagoolia1920 said...

It's going to be an awesome bday with everybody and the Hunger Games movie!

Bookworm1858 said...

I'm always excited when there's something new from Disney so Frozen is pretty high on my list as well!