Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tune in Tuesday + Gift Guide Based on Song


Tune in Tuesday comes from Katelyn at Tales of Books and Bands and this week, I wanted to share a song and then gift items that go along with it!


This is Ylvis singing "The Fox (What does the fox say)?" They are two brothers from Norway who made this video as a joke for a talk show they are on. I believe that's right; I saw them on Ellen, who was a big fan. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of this song before, but if not, check it out. It's quite amusing!

And now...

Gift Guide for the Fox Lover


Fox Pillow- Woodland Plush from the etsy shop Clairey Lou Creations

Shipping isn't too expensive, which is awesome. It's actually cheapest in the U.K. though since the shop is based there!


Rose Gold Fox Ring from the etsy shop petit formal

Shipping is the same everywhere, and this shop is full of wonderful jewelry items! You're bound to find something you like. The above ring is even adjustable!


Animal Journal/Fox Diary from the etsy shop boygirlparty

The Site Says: Illustrated throughout by me, formally printed and published by Chronicle Books!

How exciting! You know you're getting good quality here!

 
Fox t-shirt from Gnome Enterprises

I love how many options there are for this shirt - crew neck, scoop neck, and V-neck (all are unisex, except the scoop neck, which is only for women).


F is for Fox Square Canvas Pillow from café press

Isn't this adorable? You can even choose from a few different colors for the outline of the pillow! And if you like the design, but not the pillow, you can get a keepsake box or framed tile with the same picture.

Hidden Animal Fox Teacup from pure home

I would love one of these! Fill up the teacup, and as you drink, the fox begins to appear! You can get cups like these with other animals too.


What Does the Fox Say long-sleeved shirt from the etsy shop evmodernbaby

Finally, I leave you with this adorable long-sleeved shirt for kids (quoting the above song!). It comes in a lot of sizes too, so hopefully you'll find something for your child! I think it's hilarious that this is based on the song, but it's also just super cute for kids.

20 comments:

Jasprit said...

I'm actually not a big fan of foxes, I blame this entirely on my bad experience when I was younger, but despite this, some of the gifts you've showcased look so adorable! Especially the fox pillow! Thanks for sharing another great post with us! :)

Tanja - Tanychy said...

LOL that song is hilarious. I like these gifts. That teacup is so cute!! :)

Erika Sorocco said...

OMG I need that Fox Ring in my life!! :)

Liviania said...

I love that plushie! (And I find the song hilarious, even if fox sounds aren't that mysterious.)

Candace said...

I love all these amazing things you find! I try to avoid etsy since I can waste an entire day perusing. That journal is my favorite!

Karen said...

OMG that video and song is hilarious.

I really like that Fox ring. Fun idea for a post.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh I love that ring!

Bianca Meza said...

Oh my I cannot escape this song lol. It is pretty funny and catchy. That pillow is too cute!

http://www.pages-of-forbidden-love.com/2013/10/08/tune-in-tuesday-19/

Emily @ Forever Literary said...

Haha, I have heard people singing that song before and it is quite amusing. You found adorable gifts to go with it and I love them all, especially the pillow.

Melanie said...

OH MY GAWD THAT SONG IS ACTUALLY PAINFUL AFTER LISTENING SO MANY TIMES -.-

Thanks for sharing though! <33

bermudaonion said...

You come up with the cutest gift ideas!

Aylee said...

LOLOLLLLOOL!!!! What was that song?? SO bizarre. Umm, and I know for a fact that foxes bark like dogs! Not exactly an ancient mystery, haha!! Weird.

But I love foxes, too, and fox inspired designs! Love all the gift items you chose. I also have this t-shirt from Threadless that I love:
http://www.threadless.com/product/828/Foxy

Giselle said...

OMG THAT SONG!! Bahaha I had had it stuck in my head for days! GAAAH! But I super love that fox pillow and the last shirt! Must haz!!

Veronica and Daniel said...

My Great-Grandma's maiden name was Fox, so we have several fox themed items in our house - I love that tea mug!!

Vegan YA Nerds said...

I love these foxy gifts! I bought a friend an eye mask and it looks just like the fox pillow!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Haha that song! I keep hearing it everywhere. Love the fox ring and tee especially, but these are all so cute! Thanks for sharing, I love your gift posts :-)

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

All the fox stuff is adorable! Every time I see something with a fox I make a joke to my hubby about the song. lol

talesofbooksandbands.com said...

I cannot get enough of this song! It is just so much fun and so catchy. I also adore the gifts you selected with it!

Claire said...

How lovely!!
Thanks for featuring my pillow!
x

evmodernbaby said...

Great post! My kids and I love this song! ADORE all of your gift items, especially that ring! I hope the shop hasn't sold out! Thanks so much for including my kids' embroidered fox shirt, btw;)