Sunday, February 9, 2014

DIY: Quick and Easy Valentines

Valentine's Day is this Friday and if you're looking for some fun valentine's to give your loved ones, your friends, your kids, or whomever, then here are some that I found via pinterest that I thought would be fun and fairly easy to make!

 
Valentine Coupons, with free printables. These would be cute for your significant other, but also if you have a young child - have a coupon for a movie night, or a day without doing chores, etc.


You are a "Catch" Candy Fishbowl with free printables. You can use either options above with these cute printables- use an actual bowl, or put the fish in a bag! This would be cute for a playgroup or class.

 
I *Chews* You Valentine with free printables. This is a cute, and really simple idea!



Love Note-  free printables- something personal and fun to do for your kids or your partner.


Mint to Be Valentines with a few different printables. The above photo shows tic-tacs, but there are a few ideas and printables on the website so be sure to click over!

13 comments:

Eileen said...

Aww these are such cute ideas! If only I had a boyfriend to share a valentine with, but I love the candy options because making candy even more cute and adorable than it already is is so much fun! Thanks for sharing! <33

A Voracious Reader said...

Wow! These are some great ideas! And so cute! :)

kimbacaffeinate said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing them..now I want to make some for all of my friends!

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

Those are such great ideas. I think I need to make some of the coupons for my kids; they would really enjoy that.
Thanks for sharing, Lauren!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Those are adorable! I especially like the tic-tacs!

Medeia Sharif said...

These are so awesome (and colorful).

JaimeLovesStuff said...

Great ideas!

Candace said...

Oh geez, I still haven't got Valentines for my daughter! The printables might work and then she can give candy. Thanks for the ideas!

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas said...

These are adorable! Valentine's Day has a way of sneaking up on me, I still need to find something for my boyfriend.

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

These are some great ideas! I love candy, so I think the candy fishbowl is awesome. It's so cute :) The notes are a fun idea, too.

Lauren Elizabeth said...

What fun ideas these are! I love doing coupons so these printout ideas are fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

What fun ideas these are! I love doing coupons so these printout ideas are fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Angela's Anxious Life said...

The fish bowl Valentine is soooo cute!! I love it so much!! Good idea.

Angie