Monday, February 3, 2014

Hannah Jayne's Playlist for See Jane Run


Today I have author Hannah Jayne's playlist for her latest thriller, See Jane Run.



Riley Spencer’s adventure is spurned on by secrets, and so is the See Jane Run playlist!

Riley and Shelby sneak into the Spencer’s bedroom.
Dirty Little Secret – All-American Rejects

Riley slips into JD’s bus seat and hatches her plan…
Real Wild Child – Everlife

Jumping the train…
Live While We’re Young – One Direction

The man trailing Riley (or is he?)
Timber – Pitbull

Leaving town…
Let Her Go – Passenger

Second guessing…
Demons – Imagine Dragons

Riley and JD…
Burn – Ellie Goulding

Meeting Jane O’Leary…
Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus

The final stand off…
Quicksand – Bridgit Mendler

Coming clean…
Wait for Me – Shane Harper

13 comments:

Alise (Readers In Wonderland) said...

I haven't heard of this book so I will have to check it out on Goodreads! Let Her Go is one of my absolute favorite songs EVER, and I love Imagine Dragons. Awesome playlist!

Melanie said...

I was not a fan of this book but LOL Wrecking Ball for Meeting Jane O'Leary :P

Fab post! <33

Erika Sorocco said...

Oh, I love this playlist!!

xx

Eileen said...

Haha I haven't read this book yet but I love the song choices and they're definitely making me curious for how they tie into the events that happen because I'm a fan of a lot of these songs. Thanks for sharing! <33

Liviania said...

Lots of good songs on this list!

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

This looks like such a good book, I enjoy Jayne's writing. Thanks for sharing the playlist. I like a lot of these!

L-Diggitty said...

I am crazy in love with books that have playlists! It just doesn't get better than combining reading with listening.

Alexia561 said...

Haven't read this book yet, but love the playlist! Love Pitbull!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

It's always interesting to see a playlist and how it coincides with a book. Very cool!

Candace said...

There's a lot on here I'm not familiar with. I'll have to go through and look them up!

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

This is a great playlist! I love One Direction and Ellie Goulding, so it's cool that their songs are on there. Thanks for sharing :)

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Ooh I love bookish playlists, and these are some awesome songs. I especially love Burn by Ellie Goulding. Thanks for sharing!

Sophia Lin said...

Oh yay! A Playlist with songs that I've heard of! In most cases, that is. I apparently enjoy Dirty Little Secret, Demons and Wreaking Ball. I think I've heard Real Wild Child - maybe even have it - Burn, and Live While We're Young. The only artists I haven't heard of is Passenger and Shane Harper. *surprise!*